EO FOR YOUR FAMILY
CONNECTING MEMBERS & THEIR FAMILIES WITH EO
- As part of the package of EO member benefits there is a series of programs and tools to help your life partner and family navigate the entrepreneurial journey as well.
- For your Life Partner – the opportunity to experience forum training and to participate in Spouse/Life Partner Forum which allows them to learn and grow from other EO partners’ experiences and insights in a completely confidential setting.
- EO HealthNet is an online service used to access diagnostic tools and treatment plans from some of the most advanced medical facilities and services in the USA – a fantastic resource should you or your family ever need it.
- EO Youth Exchange Programs offer a variety of cultural opportunities from sending your child to an EO family during school holidays to EO Internships which provide work placements during university holidays with EOers across the world.
- And of course there are the once-in-a-life-time experiences with your partner at Chapter events, at South Pacific Regional events like Ignite and especially at the Global Universities where lifelong friendships are formed with other EO families from around the world.
Want to know more? Enquire us today.